Sunday, August 29, 2010

{ Fix It Friday #68 }

I thought I would have another go at FIF.  What a beautiful photo this was...  Just a reminder that it is not my photo.  Here is the original



Edit 1 - I rotated the photo to 7 degrees to the left then cropped it.  All I did on this edit was altered the colour curves and then added a texture as a multiply mode and then lowered it opacity.

Edit 2 - as per edit 1 I rotated the photo to 7 degrees to the the left then cropped.  I used Nelly Nero Classic B&W action on this photo and unshaped mask.

Edit 3 - I rotated 4 degrees to the left and just used a colour layer of light pink over the top and lowered it opacity.



Edit 4 - rotated photo again by 7 degrees to the left then cropped down just above her hands so that only her legs were in the photo.  I used on this edit the PW Heartland action and lowered it opacity (love this action).

To see more edits, head on over to...



1 comment:

  1. I think I like #4 the best... but the B&W is great too!

    ReplyDelete