Sunday, August 1, 2010

{ Fix It Friday #64}

My first ever 'Fix it Friday' on I heart faces.  A beautiful photo supplied, which I did two edits on.  Hope I'm not too late for it, but will enter anyway.  To view more gorgeous edits head on over to.....






My edits are....

No 1


I opened the SOOC into Lightroom that I have downloaded a trial of and basically upped the brightness, played a litte with the tone curve, pulled the reds down a little so she didn't look too pink and made the blues pop a little so that her eyes would be bright.  I also cropped very slightly to the side and bottom of the photo.

No 2


Edit to is exactly the same as edit 1 but I then opned up in PE7 and ran Nelly Neros action of Grunge B & W.  I just took off the added shapeness that it added so it would have a more natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment